Friday, October 15, 2010

photography class days 3 & 4

sorry i've been lacking to post lately. i haven't had anything to post.

well, let me rephrase that.

i have had a ton of stuff that i have been wanting to post, but i haven't had a camera to take pictures with so i can post. lame sauce. well somehow our camera just broke. don't know how. just broke. we've tried just about everything we thought of to fix it, but it just wouldn't  work. and i've been falling farther and farther behind in my photography class assignments. i didn't know what to do. then my mom suggested calling my grandma and asking if they had a camera i could borrow. luckily they did, and i was able to get most of my assignments done. . . .

MOTION PICTURES:

blurred subject, sharp background

completely focused

sharp subject, blurred background


LIGHTING PICTURES:

front light

side light

back light

1 comment:

Ariel said...

shveetness!
i really like that picture of avery.
adorable!